Pitches Café and Restaurant
This Central Otago restaurant is open from late August to early June, featuring an inventive menu with regionally inspired cuisine, home-made baking, Allpress coffee and Stir-Tea teas.
The contrast of old and new meet again in this spacious dining area, with the original doors up-cycled as counter detailing, rustic wooden tables, sideboards and chairs perfectly complimented by contemporary furnishings and décor.
An open fire place provides the perfect spot to enjoy an extended meal with friends, or choose one of the more intimate tables for a more romantic ambiance.
When the weather agrees, an outdoor courtyard with a shade sail is ideal for open-air dining.
Summer restaurant hours: Labour Weekend until End of April
- We are open everyday.
- From 10am through to 8 - 8.30pm
- Dinner reservations are advised. Please contact us to make your dinner reservations.
Winter restaurant hours: May and September until Labour Weekend
- Thursday - Monday: 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Closed
- Dinner is Friday through to Sunday. (Please always confirm we are open as we often have private functions in the winter season.)
- We are closed after Queen's Birthday weekend (June) until late August for our winter break.